Tamwood International Camps offers young people between the ages of 7 and 17 the chance to learn English in a welcoming, fun environment as well as the option to try activities like rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking, art, dance and more. Our campers will enjoy sightseeing excursions, dance parties, talent shows, adventure races and other events guaranteed to be fun! Campers will develop new skills like decision making, independence and the ability to try new things. Campers will make friends from around the world and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our carefully chosen staff provide a warm friendly atmosphere for our students to learn and grow.
Our staff gain valuable experience with teaching, cross cultural communication, outdoor leadership instruction and more. Tamwood offers comprehensive staff training, a competitive salary and opportunities for advancement.
Current Jobs at Tamwood
General Staff Information
Sample Schedules: Vancouver Junior and Teen Schedules
We currently have staff positions for our Summer 2017 programs at the following locations:
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Whistler, British Columbia
- Toronto, Ontario
UNITED STATES LOCATIONS:
- San Francisco, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Boston, MA
2017 positions available: (please specify in your application which position you are interested in)
Live-In ESL Teacher
Live-in Activity Instructor
Live-out Activity Instructor
Director of Studies
Applicants must be meet the following criteria to be considered:
- 18 years of age by June 1st. 21 years of age for management positions.
- Eligible to work in Canada (for Toronto, Whistler and Vancouver) or the US (for San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston)
- Able to commit to the time period between June 25-August 15th, 2017. Longer and shorter contracts are available.
- Valid First Aid and CPR certification by June 1st, 2017.
Preference will be given to candidates with teaching or coaching experience and/or experience with children. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for a job click here