Youth Summer Camp – Business Project
Tamwood A Business Project Experience is a Tamwood designed program, based at Tamwood Toronto and Los Angeles Summer Camps, designed to offer integrated learning opportunities for youth aged 11 to 14. The Business Experience program is designed to help youth dream and create. In this program, the students put on their entrepreneurial hats and create their own “retail business” at one of Tamwood Camps’ evening events.
As part of Tamwood’s discovery learning module, students are provided with direct experiences that enable them to integrate their learning with simple introductory business concepts. They will have the opportunity to bring their ideas to life by setting up “a retail stand” at Tamwood evening activity.
Youth Business Project Program Outcomes
With this program, you will…
- • Learn fun skills like how to kayak, rock climb, whitewater paddle, backpack, navigate, and mountain bike
- • Gain leadership and teamwork skills in an interactive and challenging environment
- • Develop valuable soft skills, including decision-making, safety and risk management, time management, goal setting and many more!
- • Increase English language skills and gain fluency and confidence in using English on a daily basis
- • Make new international friends and develop cross-cultural communication skills for a global future
- • Enhance self-esteem, independence and sense of responsibility
- • Experience North American nature and culture firsthand
- • Have an amazing international experience!
Contact us for the most recent prices
Tamwood Camps programs are all-inclusive so you won’t have to worry about extra or hidden costs. However, optional add-ons include extra days, off-hours transfer, and unaccompanied minor pick-up.
All our camp programs include:
• Accommodation (Residence or Homestay)*
• Full-Board (3 meals a day)*
• Airport pick-up and drop-off*
• Trained Tamwood staff
• All Activity Fees
• Travel Health Insurance
• End of Course Certificate
Get a price quote now by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page or, talk to one of our camp experts for more information about each program.
*Except for self-arranged accommodation
Ages: 11-14 Years
English Level: Low Intermediate to Advanced. You should be open to learning in an intercultural environment and motivated to use English with our camp team leaders and their peers. Language of instruction will be in English only.
Outdoors: You should enjoy the outdoors and be fit enough to carry a backpack while hiking.
Documents: You must have a valid passport and be eligible to enter Canada as a tourist. Will need a tourist visa, an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or in some cases, just a passport. Check which travel authorization you will need here.
Features & Activities
Campers take part in activities both on and off campus. Activities offered are structured so campers learn new skills and improve existing skills under the organized coaching and leadership of trained Tamwood staff.
Activities vary by campus and by week and may include:
& Many More!
Note that all activities are “English Only”
- • Gender and age-based shared bedrooms/bathrooms
- • Full-Board: 3 meals a day (lunch boxes or restaurant meals provided for full-day excursions)
- • Live-in Tamwood staff and campus security
- • Wireless internet in each room and common area
- • Weekly laundry service
- • Only lunch included (lunch boxes or restaurant meals provided for full-day excursions)
For details of accommodation at Toronto camps, please click here.
For details of accommodation at Los Angeles camps, please click here.