Are you a current student at Tamwood and do you enjoy socializing, meeting new people, and joining social activities with your international friends? Then become a Tamwood Ranger!
Qualifications & Skills
1. Be a current student at Tamwood.
2. Have strong English communication skills (intermediate level or higher)
3. Have good organization skills.
4. Be friendly, open, and punctual.
5. Have an interest in making connections with other students and staff.
6. Follow the Tamwood Ranger policies.
7. Have free time to work as a Tamwood Ranger and attend activities.
As a Tamwood Ranger, you will…
• Help create the activity calendar for each month
• Share ideas about future activities
• Encourage other students to join activities
• Lead activities alongside the Activity Coordinator
• Engage with fellow students during activities
• Provide content for Social Media
When taking part in activities as a Tamwood Ranger, Tamwood will cover the costs for any participation or entrance fees and provide free meals and/or drinks when going to a restaurant, bar, or pub.
You will receive a Letter of Reference and Certificate for your participation in the Tamwood Ranger Program.
And the good news: The fun doesn’t stop here! Once you have completed your course at Tamwood, you can join our Ambassador Program (above) as Tamwood Alumni and help future students with their learning goals!
Submit your information below to apply!