Summer Camps in Vancouver and Toronto
We have brought to you the best of Tamwood camps for summer. Learn English, get to know different cultures, find new friends and and have fun during the summer. Accommodations include optional homestays (age 12 – 17 only), giving students the chance to experience life with a Canadian family.
Surrounded by water on three sides and nestled alongside the Coast Mountain Range, Vancouver is home to spectacular natural scenery, a bustling metropolitan core and mild temperatures during winter. While the weather in Vancouver is comfortable, the many ski resorts around the city offer the best conditions to practice all kinds of winter sports, making Vancouver and its vicinity a real winter wonderland.
Toronto is Canada’s largest city with a multicultural population of more than 4 million. The city is known for its safety and getting around is easy with public transportation system, including a subway system, buses and streetcars. This diverse city offers a mix of culturally unique neighborhoods, and has something for everyone –from business, to arts, food, fashion, film, sports, music and more. If you like exploring the outdoors visit the Toronto Islands, enjoy a picnic in High Park, or discover the city’s hidden gems along one of the many walking or bike trails.
Summer Camp Weekly Schedule
This program consists of 20 x 45 minute English lessons per week. This includes fun and educational cultural events, sightseeing and social activities, as well as organized instruction in a range of sports, creative, and cultural activities.
Above is an example schedule of Week 1 of the Summer Camp English + Culture (Vancouver) calendar. All excursions & evening programs are subject to change due to weather & availability.
With this program, you will…
- • Improve oral and written communication language skills with a focus on English for post-secondary studies
- • Improve skills in setting and achieving measurable goals
- • Make new international friends and develop intercultural awareness
- • Enhance self-esteem, independence, and sense of responsibility
- • Experience the North American culture firsthand
- • Have an amazing international experience!
Learn More About our English + Culture Summer Camp
Contact us for the most recent prices
Tamwood Camps programs are all-inclusive so you won’t have to worry about extra or hidden costs.
All our camp programs include:
• Accommodation (Homestay for age 12-17)*
• Full-Board (3 meals a day)*
• Airport pick-up and drop-off*
• Trained Tamwood staff
• All Activity Fees
• Travel Health Insurance
• End of Course Certificate
Get a price quote now by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page or, talk to one of our camp experts for more information about each program.
*Except for self-arranged accommodation
Ages: 12-17 Years (Homestay)
Ages: 7-12 Years (Self-arranged)
English Level: Beginner to Advanced. You should be open to learning in an intercultural environment and motivated to use English with our camp team leaders and their peers. Language of instruction will be in English only.
Documents: You must have a valid passport and be eligible to enter Canada as a tourist. They’ll either need a tourist visa, an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or in some cases, only their passport. Check with travel authorization your child needs here.
Features & Activities
Campers take part in activities both on and off campus. Activities offered are structured so campers learn new skills and improve existing skills under the organized coaching and leadership of trained Tamwood staff.
Activities vary by campus and by week and may include:
Arts & Crafts
& Many More!
Note that all activities are “English Only”
Homestay: (For students age: 12-17 – optional)
- • Carefully screened, English-speaking homestay families
- • Gender and age-based shared bedrooms/bathrooms
- • Full-Board: 3 meals a day (lunch boxes or restaurant meals provided for full-day excursions)
- • Wireless internet available
Self-Arranged: (For students age: 7-12 and 12-17)
- • Only lunch included (lunch boxes or restaurant meals provided for full-day excursions)
- • Families are responsible to arrange accommodation for campers. Tamwood is not offering accommodation arrangement for this age range.