Juniors English + Activity (Ages 11 – 14)
Send your children to this camp and they will be thanking you for months! This structured program provides children with an amazing and safe international educational experience. Our talented and caring staff teach, inspire and guide campers to explore, learn, and achieve while making memories to last a lifetime.
This fun educational camp for children, ages 11-14, combines English language classes with instructional and recreational activities, social activities, and exciting excursions to culturally important local sites in North America.
This program consists of 20 x 45 minute English lessons per week. This includes exciting and fun sightseeing, social activities, excursions, and events in the form of sports, creative, and cultural activities.
Above is an example schedule of Week 1 of the Juniors English + Activity (Toronto) calendar. All excursions & evening programs are subject to change due to weather & availability. Conversation Club may be cancelled due to late return from excursions or schedule constraints.
With this program, your child will…
- • Increase English language skills and gain fluency and confidence in using English on a daily basis
- • Make new international friends and develop intercultural awareness
- • Refine athletic, creative, and social skills through fun activities
- • Enhance self-esteem, independence, and sense of responsibility
- • Experience the North American culture firsthand
- • Have an amazing international experience!
Contact us for the most recent prices
Tamwood Camps programs are all-inclusive so you won’t have to worry about extra or hidden costs. However, optional add-ons include extra days, off-hours transfer, and unaccompanied minor pick-up.
All our camp programs include:
• Accommodation – Residence*
• Full-Board (3 meals a day)*
• Airport pick-up and drop-off*
• Trained Tamwood staff
• All Activity Fees
• Travel Health Insurance
• End of Course Certificate
Get a price quote now by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page or, talk to one of our camp experts for more information about each program.
*Except for self-arranged accommodation
Ages: 11-14 Years
English Level: Beginner to Advanced. Your child should be open to learning in an intercultural environment and motivated to use English with our camp team leaders and their peers. Language of instruction will be English only.
Documents: Your child must have a valid passport and be eligible to enter Canada as a tourist. They’ll either need a tourist visa, an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or in some cases, only their passport. Check with travel authorization your child needs here.
Features & Activities
Campers take part in activities both on and off campus. Activities offered are structured so campers learn new skills and improve existing skills under the organized coaching and leadership of trained Tamwood staff.
Activities vary by campus and by week and may include:
Arts & Crafts
& Many More!
Note that all activities are “English Only”
- • Gender and age-based shared bedrooms/bathrooms
- • Full-Board: 3 meals a day (lunch boxes or restaurant meals provided for full-day excursions)
- • Live-in Tamwood staff and campus security
- • Wireless internet in each room and common area
- • Weekly laundry service
- • Only lunch included (lunch boxes or restaurant meals provided for full-day excursions)